Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My Virtues

1.) Internet-use: Useing the interne, stops me from doing my work.
2.) Phone-use: Cell phones are distractive, which keeps me from doing my work.
3.) Happy: Happiness leads to good health
4.) Less- stingy: Be more giving because one day i may need someone to also, give me something.
5.) Non-Forgiveable: Be more forgiving. Quit holding grudges because their not loosing sleep, I am.
6.) Less-mindspeaking: I need to learn t o keep my mouth closed because mindspeaking isnt good. I gotta understand people are sensitive.
7.) Responsible: Being responsible shows a sign of maturity.
8.) Punctual: I should be at places at the exact time, school and work wise.
9.) Honesty: Telling the truth is the right thing to do because when you tell a lie, you got to tell more lies just to cover the one you just told.
10.) Participation: Interacting with others can also help you in alot of things. You can learn from others in the process and gain alot of work ethics.
11.) Less Undecided: Not being sure of things can be confusing, your basically clueless all the time.
12.) Less-Timid: having self- confidence will increase my social skills, because im the type of person that doesn't like to stand up infront of the class.
13.) Ambitious: Being determined will make me a successful person.


I think that my list of virtues, would help me reach moral perfection b/c it would make me a better person. People would have good things to say about me, instead of the bad. Going by my list of virtues, would actually help me learn more about myself and things I'm capable of doing. Based on Franklins and my virtues, living a good life is all about making good decisions.

1 comment:

  1. You have done a good job here. I am particularly impressed with the work you put into your virtues list.

    ReplyDelete